Kayaking the San Juan Islands with Anacortes Kayak Tours
Sea kayaking in the San Juan Islands; the most convenient, scenic, and affordable kayak trips in the San Juans can be found right here! Join us!
- No Kayaking Experience Necessary!!
- Award-winning kayak tours. Voted “Best in the Washington!”
- An easy to drive from Seattle, Washington—No ferries required!
- Best prices for kayaking in the San Juan Islands
- Conveniently located in the Home Port of the San Juan Islands
- Beautiful San Juan Islands shorelines—Great wildlife viewing opportunities
- Kayak trips departing from Anacortes and Friday Harbor/San Juan Island!
- Fun, friendly, and professional sea kayak guides
The San Juan Islands and surrounding areas boast some of the most abundant wildlife viewing and scenic vistas in Washington State. Sea kayaking on our calm and protected waters is one of the most popular ways for visitors to experience the San Juan Islands and is an activity that should not be missed. Whether you are just visiting Washington for a few days, or are fortunate enough to live here, you should not let this opportunity pass you by!
With the significant geographical advantage of being located in Anacortes, the Home Port of the San Juan Islands, we are able to offer you the widest selection of sea kayaking adventures to choose from. With both families, and seasoned travelers in mind, we have created a variety of sea kayak tours to match your needs, budget, and available time.
Whether you are looking for a kayaking day trip, a family kayak tour, or a longer multi day sea kayaking expedition, Anacortes is the best place to start. No San Juan Island ferry trip is required for our Anacortes departures, allowing you to control your own schedule and maximize your vacation time!
Join us on a sea kayaking trip and enjoy your time in the San Juan islands as we search for Porpoise, Seals, Eagles, Orca Whales, and so much more!