Full Day Trips from Anacortes
$99 per person
$125 single kayak option
Daily departures on a variable schedule for optimal tides. Call for times.
Limited schedule. Call for availability.
Book Online Now!
or call 1-800-992-1801
Kayak Tour Highlights
- The best place to see porpoise in Washington State.
- Outstanding views to the Olympic Mts. and the rest of the San Juan Islands.
- Harbor seals, Bald eagles, and possibly Orca whale encounters.
- A mid-trip break on a secluded beach. Food is not provided—make sure to bring a lunch!
- Undeveloped shorelines.
- Uncrowded waterways, no other companies operate here.
- No Ferry Hassles! Super convenient, make the most of your time.
You are going to love this trip!
It is unlike any other full day kayaking trips offered here in the San Juan Islands because you have the opportunity to circumnavigate the three lovely and uninhabited islands nestled on the scenic west side of Fidalgo Island.
Burrows, Allan, and Young Islands are hotspots for interesting wildlife, captivating scenery, and dynamic waterways, and it’s our favorite place to go kayaking…any day of the week!
Like our Half Day trips, this trip starts from our kayak docks in our private Skyline marina. Your guide will escort you out to the islands, keeping a close watch out for wildlife. Several small pocket beaches provide great places to take a break and enjoy a picnic; many groups climb up to the beautiful historic lighthouse station on the west side of Burrows Island. Food is not included; please bring your own lunch or snack to enjoy on the islands!
We usually only run one 5-hour kayaking trip per day, allowing us to vary the departure times in order to take maximum advantage of the tidal currents which makes the kayaking easier. The trips do fill quickly and it is highly recommended that you call early to make your reservation!