Multi-day Sea Kayaking in the San Juan Islands
Anacortes Kayak Tours offers diverse choices for multi-day sea kayaking destinations into the San Juan Islands. Our regular departures from Anacortes, San Juan Island, and Orcas Island, makes it easy for us to run overnight kayak trips to some of the more interesting islands in the San Juans.
These multi-day kayaking tours are all inclusive: thoughtfully planned meals, well-maintained camping gear, quality kayaking equipment, and professional kayak guides are at your disposal. Let us worry about the rest of the details so that you can relax and enjoy your time away!
We have a limited number of Single Kayaks available for multiday trips! Add $25 / person / day
all inclusive starting at $849 / self-catered starting at $640
The ultimate San Juan Islands sea kayaking experience! Three great trip choices:
- Depart from the convenience of Anacortes and kayak to the Wasp Islands Group.
- One-way trips departing from San Juan Island to Anacortes.
- Depart from Orcas Island and explore the Sucia Island Group.
all inclusive for $749 / self-catered for $515
Depart directly from the convenience of Anacortes and kayak directly into the heart of the San Juan Islands!
all inclusive starting at $549 / self-catered starting at $385
Our most popular multi-day kayaking tour, with three fantastic destinations:
- Depart from Anacortes and kayak to the Cypress Island Reserve.
- Depart from San Juan Island and paddle to Stuart or Jones Islands.
- Depart from Orcas Island and explore Sucia Island.
all inclusive for $349 / self-catered for $275
Take a couple of “sick days” or enjoy a weekend getaway to explore the beautiful waters surrounding the Cypress Island Biological Reserve!
Custom Trips for Families & Groups
Call for pricing & details
Being a business that is small and operated by avid paddlers has its advantages. We know the San Juan Islands intimately and we love planning “off the menu” experiences for groups of all sizes. Whether it’s a day trip or a week long adventure that you’re seeking, we can help you organize a trip that you won’t easily forget.
Private and Exclusive Trip Option
Call for pricing & details
It’s simple: Book a group of five or more people and we can guarantee your own private kayaking trip, at no extra charge! All the same amenities will be provided, and we do not cut corners in any way due to the smaller group size. This option is great for people looking for an exclusive experience, or for families with younger kids.
We specialize in small group, all inclusive, multi-day sea kayak trips in the San Juans.
- On these multi-day sea kayaking expeditions we strictly adhere to a 6 guest per guide ratio. All trips larger than 6 people will have two guides.
- Groups of 5 or more guests can choose to have a private kayaking experience!
- A small sea kayaking group can move much more efficiently. We need less time attending to logistical issues like setting up or breaking camp and have more time for exploring and having fun in the San Juan Islands.
- All camping and kayaking equipment is provided, as are all meals, including lunches.
The longer multi-day sea kayaking expeditions are best suited for folks in reasonably good shape. Occasionally there is a need to make a long push to get to the next campsite and we would not want to wear anyone out on a long crossing. We actually design these trips to be a little more physically involved. 5 day trips might average 8-10 miles per day paddling.
Anacortes Kayak Tours reserves the right to change or cancel available departure dates and prices. Once you book a kayak tour with us we will run it, as long as weather conditions permit us to conduct a safe sea kayaking excursion.
On multiday kayaking trips we do have a minimum of two people to run the trip, this is a matter of safety, not economics.Don’t hesitate to call us if you have questions or would like additional details on any of our trips.