Please Read Carefully
Cancellation & Refund Policy
In order to continue running the high quality trips that our guests are accustomed to experiencing with us, we need to know that you will show up. Once you book a trip with us your reservations are protected. Unlike the airline industry, we do not overbook our kayak tours to hedge against potential cancellations.
We are committed to providing you with the experience that you asked for, and conversely we ask that you commit to honoring your reservation. Therefore, we strongly advise that you purchase travel insurance to protect yourself in the event that you cannot make the trip.
Thanks for your understanding!
For Day Trips
- Payment is due at the time of reservation.
- 1-4 people: 48 hour notice required on all cancellations or rescheduling.
- 5-9 people: 14 days notice.
- 10 or more: Please inquire.
Canceling within these time periods are non-refundable. Cancellations outside of the time period are refundable, less a $5.00 per person administrative charge.
- 50% deposit at time of booking.
- 60 or more days before the trip date, full refund of all payments less a $100 per person cancellation and handling fee.
- 31-59 days before the trip date, guests will be charged 50% of the entire trip cost.
- 0-30 days before the trip date, guests will be charged 100% of the entire trip cost and no refunds will be made.
All cancellations must be in writing and charged amount is determined upon the date of receipt.