Sea Kayaking and Tree-climbing from Anacortes and Deception Pass State Park - Our Sea to Trees Adventure!
Enjoy a fun day exploring peaceful waters and searching for wildlife on a guided sea kayak adventure and then head into the forest to ascend old growth trees in Deception Pass State Park where you can gaze out on to the sea from a completely unique perspective. See details below.
April - September
Trip 1: $188 + tx 1.5 hour Kayak/Tree Climb
Trip 2: $238 + tx 3-hour Kayak/Tree Climb
Trip 3: $149 + tx Tree Climb Only 9am | 1pm
Price per person–2 Person Minimum
2 person minimum, call for details
● All climbing equipment is provided, and all sea kayaking equipment is also provided.
● Activities will include a safety talk and brief lesson.
● Tree climb will include a practice climb on a demo tree before walking to more secluded trees. The group will climb together with a guide on multiple trees ranging from 150 feet to 300 feet. The number of trees climbed is determined by the group’s ability.
● Bring water and a snack for both activities. (It’s pretty fun to enjoy a snack high above the forest floor!)
● Signed liability waivers are required for both activities and will be provided on site.