Sea Kayaking and Tree-climbing from Anacortes and Deception Pass State Park - Our Sea to Trees Adventure!
Enjoy a fun day exploring peaceful waters and searching for wildlife on a guided sea kayak adventure and then head into the forest to ascend old growth trees in Deception Pass State Park where you can gaze out on to the sea from a completely unique perspective. See details below.
April - September
Trip 1: $188 + tx 1.5 hour Kayak/Tree Climb
Trip 2: $238 + tx 3-hour Kayak/Tree Climb
Trip 3: $149 + tx Tree Climb Only 9am | 1pm
| $165 +tx Tree Climb Only | 5pm
Price per person–2 Person Minimum
And now for something completely different. We want to send you up a tree! Come join us on a canopy tree climbing adventure in Deception Pass State Park and then complete your day of adventure with a guided sea kayak tour.
Let a certified and experienced tree-climbing instructor worry about all of the technical requirements so you can enjoy your ascension into the lofty limbs of the old growth canopy. No previous experience is necessary for climbing or kayaking.
Recreational tree climbing, also known as canopy climbing is an unforgettable experience and an activity that is gaining popularity across the country. This adventure gives you a sense of freedom, power, and connectivity to nature, and the views are awesome!
Canopy climbing is a four-hour experience, open to anyone 7 years old and up.
Sea kayak tours last 1.5 hours, or 3 hours, depending on your choice. Open to anyone 4 years old and up. (Kayaking does not need to take place on the same day as climbing.)
2 person minimum, call for details
● All climbing equipment is provided, and all sea kayaking equipment is also provided.
● Activities will include a safety talk and brief lesson.
● Tree climb will include a practice climb on a demo tree before walking to more secluded trees. The group will climb together with a guide on multiple trees ranging from 150 feet to 300 feet. The number of trees climbed is determined by the group’s ability.
● Bring water and a snack for both activities. (It’s pretty fun to enjoy a snack high above the forest floor!)
● Signed liability waivers are required for both activities and will be provided on site.